- Movement - Swiss Made mechanical movement with automatic winding, ETA 2824/2. Incabloc shock protection; Côtes de Genève decoration; 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats per hour. Central rotor; Bi-directional automatic winding; 40-hour power reserve
- Dial - White dial
- Functions - Hours, minutes, and seconds
- Crystal - Convex sapphire crystal; anti-reflective
- Crown - A stainless steel, large dimension screw-in crown with 12 grooves is positioned at 2 o’clock and the Mazzuoli logo is engraved at the top.
- Case - Cylindrical case in steel and epoxy resin in the colors of the Italian flag
- Case dimensions - 45 mm case diameter; 14 mm case height
- Strap - Handcrafted in Tuscany in calf-skin Florentine leather inserted directly into the case with ergonometric support inserts and an ardillon steel buckle.
- Water Resistance - 5 atmospheres (ATM); 50 meters; 164 feet