Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,500.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Movement - Swiss Made mechanical movement with automatic winding, ETA 2824/2. Incabloc shock protection; Côtes de Genève decoration; 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats per hour. Central rotor; Bi-directional automatic winding; 40-hour power reserve
- Dial - Ivory, black, blue or green colored dial
- Functions - Hours, minutes, and seconds
- Crystal - Convex sapphire crystal; anti-reflective
- Crown - A stainless steel, large dimension screw-in crown with 12 grooves is positioned at 2 o’clock and the Mazzuoli logo is engraved at the top. There is also a version available upon special request with the crown positioned at 10 o’clock for those who wear their watch on their right wrist (lefties).
- Case - Cylindrical polished or brushed stainless steel (inox AISI 316/L) case with a straight-angled base with 8 screws holding the watch back to the watch and a curved lunette.
- Case dimensions - 45 mm case diameter; 14 mm case height
- Strap - Handcrafted in Tuscany in natural calf-skin Florentine leather inserted directly into the case with ergonometric support inserts and an ardillon steel buckle.
- Water Resistance - 5 atmospheres (ATM); 50 meters; 164 feet